Sunday, June 03, 2007

farewell for now

To my friends at The Lectionary... Go!

I am taking this time to let you know that I will no longer be posting here. Having copied and pasted my posts all over the blog-o-sphere for the last few months in the hopes that others might join back in, it has become clear that we all need a break. I will continue to reflect on the scripture at my personal blog spankeysblog.blogspot.com and hope to re-join the community at The Lectionary... Go! when we all have a little more time.

Blessings,
Steve

1 comment:

Peter Carey said...

Sounds good, bro...I just initiated a new blog, santospopsicles on blogspot..you can also find it at www.petercarey.org (make sure it is "org" or you'll be buying real estate in California...

...I am planning to get into the blogging in a more consistent way, and feel that this may be one of THE places for evangelism, mission, and transformation in these crazy times...! So, there it is, let's keep it going...(I have another idea to float to you when we meet...)